Sunday, September 10, 2006


CirQue Du Soleil
After months of hearing so many people talk about Corteo, I decided it's time to check it out and see if it is really all that they say it is. The show was very entertaining, amusing and kept the viewers mesmerized by what their eyes kept witnessing. Cirque Du Soleil is a famous show and a festive parade, they tour all around but are mainly held in Vegas. They are world famous acrobats that are trained to do the most unexpected stunts and perform the impossible. I have to admit though that the show didn't exceed my expectations. I had heard so much about it and I guess that spoiled it for me as my expectations were too high. I loved the first part of the show but the ending wasn't as exciting as the first part. The show was a celebration of ridiculously tragic and funny events. My favorite scenes were those on the trapezes and parallel bars, how they would swing, twist, and move from one place to another. The show was amazing and I would definitely recommend you all to see it sometime.

11 Comments:

Blogger iliveinq8 said...

I MUST try it out!!

9/10/2006 7:40 PM  
Blogger J said...

Lets hope youtube has something of them coz I bet they aint gonna wander here @ all..

They have a nice name, non?

9/11/2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Chica Bonita Q8 said...

I live in q8: let me know what you think of the show ..

jitterbug: yeah the name is cute I think it's something along the lines of the 'circus of the sun' here's the site for the show: http://www.cirquedusoleil.com
oh and cute pic :)

9/13/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger freeq8 said...

انا شفتهم العام الماضي ...في فيجاس كان الشو مالهم رائع ...ما اذكر الاسم مال الشو...بس اسمهم بالانجليزي
"سريكل اف لايف"

9/14/2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger freeq8 said...

على فكره
نشرت الحلقه الثانيه من الذكريات وهي من جزئين ... مري علينا ... ولا تحرمينا رايك...لانك من محبي الذكريات

9/14/2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

yeah it made the canadian owner a millioner ! its a must see Cirque, they have several shows though, depending on the city, i think they have 7 different shows playing in different cities, Las Vegas is the main city, other shows are touring, check their shows
Cirque du soleil

9/14/2006 12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to go check it out someday; The music's good too

9/16/2006 8:16 AM  
Blogger J said...

Merci Beaucoup :)!

Yeah it does mean circus of the sun! Post already, where art thou?

9/17/2006 8:57 AM  
Blogger Chica Bonita Q8 said...

filmgirl: It's nice, I know they sell dvds of the show, check the site I posted for jitterbug hope they have a little preview there ...

freeq8: mishtahya ashofa eb vegas akeed wayed a7la min ely shifta .. o inshala i'll check out el thekrayat ..

fuzzy: yeah I heard so much about it I have a feeling that the vegas show is the best one, I have yet to find out ..

Chikapappi: it is, I hope you get to see it sometime keep me posted if you do ..

Jitterbug: thanks for checking up on me hun, well I had a surgery done so was knocked out for a couple of days i'm back now but i've been so busy with things i hope things calm down for a while .. how are things down your end?

9/18/2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger J said...

Whoa hope it wasnt anything too serious.... Get well soon and I hope things get a little more placid for you...

Its been good, been not too busy bloggin at work, slack period and all.. Stop neglectin your blog aight you? :P

9/19/2006 5:11 AM  
Blogger Chica Bonita Q8 said...

no it's not serious feeling much better now thanks :)

9/21/2006 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home