Thursday, October 19, 2006

Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about the things I’ve done, the things that I have been through and where my life is heading to. I find myself lost and unable to find what it is I’m looking for, it’s as though I have lost a part of me and I can’t seem to find it anymore. As a kid I always knew what I wanted to do with my life everything seemed so clear to me at the time; throughout those years a part my dreams started to fade away as my mind kept wandering off to other places and my thoughts kept fluctuating from one point to another. I have accomplished so much in my life but yet there is a degree of uncertainty left in me. I have always believed that no matter what you do in life it should be something you love, something you do with passion, so that it would never feel like work. I find myself wishing I was lucky enough to know what it is I really love ..

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now life’s too complicated and unfair, one cannot help finding him / herself grabbing any given opportunity and sayin’ 7amdellah… dreams, hard work and straightforwardness are not pros anymore.

Like you, most of us don’t know what they want and are struggling to find where their passion truly lies and I think the reason is because people are away from values, religion too plays an important factor – mafi ra7a nafseya at all.. my personal view.

10/19/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Delicately Realistic said...

Seems we're all going through this phase.

10/20/2006 9:07 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

read my post ! it is related i guess to such questions

10/20/2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Truthseeker said...

I might have an answer for you..."POYL"

Search it.

10/20/2006 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's normal at your age to question yourself, you're realizing that you're not immortal. Take it easy, I'm sure you'll find your way :)

10/20/2006 9:25 PM  
Blogger Dr.Lost said...

babe.. you just described life.. thats life.. you never know what you want, and you'll always want more.. i changed my major when i was in college three times.. cest la vie.. bas good luck anyways.. hope you figure somethin out soon enough.. :)

10/22/2006 6:59 AM  
Blogger Fuzzy said...

عيدكم مبارك وعساكم من عواده

10/22/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Extinct Dodo said...

3eedich imbarak. real life never works out to be what you planned or dreamed or worked or hoped for. Life's a bitch

10/22/2006 7:43 PM  
Blogger Chica Bonita Q8 said...

chikapappi: maybe you're right, values do play a role in this ..

delicately realistic: yeah I guess more people are going through this then I realized ..

fuzzy: will do inshala .. ayamik sa3eeda :)

truthseeker: I'll be sure to check it out .. thanks

her: yeah I hope so , thanks

dr.lost: when I was doing my undergrad everything seemed so clear to me at the time but when I graduated everything started to fall apart I just hope I'll be able to put the pieces back together again .. thanks :)

dodo: ayamich sa3eeda :)

10/23/2006 2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've passed thru this dear....and still struggling...

10/23/2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Chica Bonita Q8 said...

maze: yeah I'd think by now I'm supposed to be past all this but I'm not and it's driving me crazy it's like nothing makes sense anymore but hope things get clearer down your end ..

10/24/2006 1:46 AM  
Blogger Johnny Ong said...

may i suggest that u visit this website www.purposedrivenlife.com

11/02/2006 3:01 AM  
Blogger Chica Bonita Q8 said...

will do .. thanks

11/06/2006 3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home